Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Meme-a-palooza

A while back I was tagged for a meme by Pink Theory at Luminous Vegans. I have stalled enough, waiting for....what? I don't know. My life to become interesting enough to provide something of value? Anyways, here are the rules (copied from LV)

Rules:#1 Players must list one fact, word, or tidbit that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of your first or middle name.

#2 When you are tagged you need to write your own post containing your first or middle name game facts, word, or tidbit.

#3 At the end of your post choose one person for each letter of your name to tag. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them, they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

#4 If I’ve tagged YOU (the bloggers that I've tagged are listed at the end), please join in on the fun!

T - Talent. I have none. Can't draw, can't sing, can't really do much of anything. If I had my druthers I would love to be able to sing. It wouldn't have to be great or anything but the ability to keep a tune would be awesome because I love music.

R - Running. I am not fast but over the past four years, running has become a constant identifier in my life. I am, therefore I run. And I run with Cosmo. Hence the Runswithdog.

A - I think I might have to skip A. I have pondered this letter and even asked the husb to contribute. He came up with ambitious (I think he was being sarcastic), aggressive (unfortunately, I think he was not being sarcastic) and anxious (not sarcastic here either). He also said alienated. WTF? Alienated from who? And to top it off lastly he said I was not 'antediluvian'. I asked him what that meant and he didn't really know exactly. And so I wasted 5 minutes of my life looking it up, telling him the definition and then having to listen to him try to justify it's appropriateness related to me. It turns out I am younger than the great flood and Noah. Oy.

C - Countries. I am willing to go anywhere. I love to travel. I will go anywhere at least once, even if I never really cared about going there. I guess you could say I am an indiscriminate trip dreamer :-)

You know, I am not the most introspective person and finding something for those four letters really kicked my butt. It was a good thing I decided against using runswithdog!

I am going to tag 5CGs, AndyandBrian'sMom and Trailhoundz. My bet is 5CGs won't do it but maybe TH will because she loves this kind of stuff.

5 comments:

Bridget said...

The "A" part had me laughing so damn hard. I can totally see you two going back and forth about what you could use as "a" ROFLMAO!

Thanks for that tag!! (i say sacrastically) Of course I have the most freakin' letters!!! Jen and Sue have it easy!

Pink Theory said...

That's a great meme! Thanks for doing it. I love to travel anywhere as well...I think for me its not only the destination but also the process of it all and just being able to get away.

Anonymous said...

Where's the Y? Your real name is TracY. I expect an addendum...

Jen

Anonymous said...

No no, Bridge, my name is Jennifer so that's the most letters! TWO n's! Jeesh.

Jen

bazu said...

hee hee. Antidilluvian. wait, how do you spell that? while we're at it, you are not Antibellum, but you are a tad Antidisestablishmentarianst, right? my school's mascot is the Anteater! That's Anticlimactic! Someone stop me from making a bigger Ass of myself! Ahhhhh....