Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Monday, June 25, 2007

The Battle

I might have let them win Battle Rabbit. I was only giving it to them as something different and it was expensive. But I will not let them win Battle Chicken.
They don't want to eat chicken lately, not since beef and pork showed up on the scene. I thought maybe they wanted a little more meat with their chicken so I bought a whole chicken, cleavered it in half and they stare at it.
Have you ever seen anything so pathetic?
They will be getting it tomorrow.
(They were served the rejected chicken inside because it is over 90 outside. Usually I just throw the meat out in the backyard)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonnie would be all over that. Gone! : ) ...and to think I've been considering switching her to a veg diet.

KleoPatra said...

OMG, that is a photo for some kind of award. Fascinating in myriad ways, Trac!!!

Anonymous said...

oooh that just schitz me to tears when they do that. they always win because i freak with the meat.

you need to remind them that we don't live in a society of chicken snobs.

love the photo!

thebellagreyhound said...

Oh god I have been there! They can be such drama queens! This does not happen so much in our house anymore now that there is more competition (4 greys, 1 foster grey and a cattle dog)!!

All my tomorrows said...

Three words..."No...wire...HANGERSSSSSSS!!!!" hahahahahahaha.

Kidding. We recycle, too when rejection due to pickiness occurs.:-)