Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Update

Yesterday, for the span of about 2 hours, I really thought I had broken my ankle. It hurt like an s.o.b. Called the husb to come home and to take me to Urgent Care. By the time he got home, my ankle had been iced for about 30 minutes and I was having second thoughts about the Urgent Care. I hate that place and hate doctors. A motrin 800 and more ice and I feel that I am a day or two away from a 100% ankle. My plan was to run Thursday but now I am thinking it will be Friday.

I am still puzzled about the whole incident - the very minor action that ballooned into major pain five hours later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you soaked in epsom? that has helped me. something about the magnesium.
glad you're not off to urgent care. just pull a greyhound. lie down and look pathetic. get treats from husband.