Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Eye Candy






I thought I would end the week giving everyone a little gorgeous eye candy to set the tone for the weekend. I hope everyone will appreciate my effort at actually going out for a run* and taking my camera so I could get a shot of the boys running. How blog-centric is my life? Does an event even really happen if it isn't blogged about? :-)
After run cuddles:
I even got a little video because the camera was on the wrong setting when I tried to take the first picture:

*For those smart alecks who are thinking, "Those dogs don't really look like they are running." Well, geniuses, they aren't. We, the humans, are running, albeit very, very slowly. They, the dogs, are so superior to us, they can maintain our pace while trotting briskly (and frankly, towards the end of the run, we slow down so much they don't even have to have any briskness) :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! And the video too, although it was the shortest video ever, LOL. TBo, Will, and Cos look so adorable together...a little greyhound rainbow! :o)

Jen

Bridget said...

Holy crap. TBo is RIPPED in the one picture! Look at those muscles. Everyone looks great and what a great day for a run.

vko said...

I love to see the puppy eye candy- they are so sleek! The video was extremely quick- I guess that's synonymous with how fast your greys would be if they were running on their own!

Hope you are feeling better- sorry to hear about contact dermawhateveritis, your fall & the ankle...

Happy belated mom's day! And yes make sure you get to vegan dimsum for moving services...

bazu said...

Why yes, doggie eye candy *does* make my weekend better, why do you ask?

Oh, p.s. Daiku and I have found loads and loads of karaoking opportunities- what do you say? Hmmmmm? Hmmmmm?

Iowa Greyhound said...

That is inspiring! Looks like fun too!

Anonymous said...

i'm sick, but now that i'm getting my tamale up with your hounds, i can afford a 10 minute run. i love to watch the hind kangaroo legs just flit as i'm gasping. RUB IT IN, BIG BOTTOMED DOG!