Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Blow off

I see where, in much more hopeful and optimisitic times, I listed a 5k race on my sidebar to run today. Not gonna happen :-( I just don't feel like driving 40 miles to a race, and I volunteered to sub for the gym's 5k run instructor this morning. So, instead of racing, I am going to be running 3 minutes/walk 3 minutes, 5 times, with the newest converts.

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Holy crap that snuck up fast. There is always room for next weekend's race :-)

Toasty said...

i thought a blow off is where you don't runat all .... a long drive for 5K, I'm with you

bazu said...

wait, run 3/walk 3 x 5 = 5K?? Makes me optimistic!

Anonymous said...

Ah, there will be more coming up I'm sure!

Jen :o)

Ian said...

There's nothing wrong with bringing in the new converts.