Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Time to get serious

My weight has gotten a bit out of control the past 2 or so months and I think it is time to nip this in the bud. I had an old Fit Day account that I let go dormant the last two years. I revived it and am going to use it to try to get some control over this area of my life. There is a link to the left. Feel free to check it out and berate me if I start pigging out :-)

My plan is to give myself one 'free' day a week and try to limit the other days to 1200-1500 calories. I figure that way I hopefully won't feel too deprived as I can still go out and eat once a week. This week coming up, Tuesday will be my free day because I am hitting Steve's with some friends to celebrate my freedom from Enron. Yippee!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I just looked at it and do you want a buddy? That way we can belittle each other. I just have to remember to put the information in everyday!!!