Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

With Best Intentions

A friend gave me an assortment of Lovely Liz's cookies for Christmas. They come two to a package. Today I took one package of two cookies into work. I figured I would break them up, stick them in my desk, and munch on them for the next four days as a treat. I don't know what happened but both cookies were gone by 11 am. Each cookie is two servings at 210 calories. I ate 840 calories of cookie before 11 am. I was sick. My lunch, which, of course, I wasn't able to eat, included rice, applesauce, brussel sprouts, nuts and chocolate bunnies. I forgot the camera so no pic which is somehow appropriate since it didn't get eaten.

Tomorrow, for the first time since I got sick a week ago, I am going to run.

No comments: