Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Friday, January 19, 2007

The week in lunches

Good lunches this week. Only problem was I don't remember what the soup was on Monday :-/
My little panda bear sauce container has lost an eye.
Tuesday:
This soup, I remember! It was red lentil, carrot and coconut milk soup - absolutely delish! Also included are pierogies, my newest craving, thanks to Jen....
Wednesday:
I found some little mini flat bread rollup in the store. I filled one with hummus, lettuce and carrots. Yummy.
Thursday:
Tofurkey bratwurst over sauerkraut with some mustard. This was a great lunch!
Friday:
Pierogies make a return appearance. In the interest of full disclosure - I stuffed 3 more in the bento after taking the picture.

3 comments:

All my tomorrows said...

Wow. Those look awesome. You must have been burping with satisfaction after those meals (or perhaps you are more genteel and do not).

Candi said...

You're so creative. I think I'd eat more all day long if I had a lunch like that to snack on. I tend to forget to eat, but if I have variety like you have and in such cute containters (lol!), then I'd snack more and eat lunch too!

The panda is great! Even with only one eye! :(

Anonymous said...

Pierogies are the best! Can you come over and pack my lunches? :o(

Jen