Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Goldfish Bento


In response to some inquiries, you can purchase the fish bento at the ebay store, Japan Souvenir. Shipping can be kind of expensive, but Bridg and I combined our order so that helped us a little bit. This ebay store has some just-to-die-for bentos. It doesn't look as though currently they have any of the double fish bentos but there are about half a dozen listed that I am coveting :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!

Jen

All my tomorrows said...

Oooo..thanks. I was wondering because I had Googled until the cows came home and couldn't find any like that. I think I might be able to talk a friend into ordering with me. ThX!