Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Things are starting to add up

I am slow.

I am slow because I am fat.

I am fat because I like to eat.

I like to eat so I bake a lot.

I like to bake so I bought Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World.

I bought VCTOTW and I make a lot of cupcakes.

VCTOTW = slow running.

Anyone want some cupcakes? I plan on making the Lime Coconut ones and the Orange filled ones this weekend. This in addition to the glazed orange scones I made last night (that I am hoping to pawn off on the running group this morning as an after-run snack). I really, really, need to stop baking.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Please send the scones or the orange filled cupcakes. They will go with my bald fat head. LOL! If I can't have a man can I at least have yummy scones!!!!

Oh...now I think I need a rice cooker.

Iowa Greyhound said...

Yes, I would like cupcakes.

Thank you

:-)

Sue said...

Sorry I missed today's run......I could have used a cupcake!!! Maybe bring some on Monday's run!!!

All my tomorrows said...

I'm ignoring this post..lalalalalalala...noooo.. i want cupcakes **sniff..sniff** :-(