Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Jen's gone...........

Vegan! Woohoo! Read all about here (be prepared for some disgusting descriptions). I am so proud of her and Bridget both for making the changes they have recently.

I know I said I wasn't going to be able to write, but the cable company is taking their time turning off my service, so I just had to get Jen's news out there.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you. It's tough getting started, but once you get momentum and you figure out where to shop and what to eat when you're out, the challenges get fewer and fewer. You'll find that ethnic restaurants are far more friendly - other cultures just don't lean as heavily on animal by products. If you slip, no big deal. The idea is to eat more vegetables and fruits and less junk food.
-The Man in Hilton Head

Sue said...

ok Trac......when are you going to post again?