Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I am going to be incommunicado

Here is the new blog entry Jen has been itching for........We are closing on the new house tomorrow, so we will be moving tomorrow and Friday. Our internet service will be turned off sometime today so I am going to be cyber-less :-(

Hopefully, I will be back soon with pictures of the pups getting used to their new place. I look forward to reading what everyone's been up to while I was gone.

Oh, and before I forget......Jen.....tag, you are it!!! 5 favorite foods, Missy!
"create a list of top picks for things you've eaten and think that everyone should eat at least once before they die."

1 comment:

Sue said...

ok Trac......I'm writing something. But to leave comments I have to do it at home....I can read your blog at work, but not write anything. I'll see you and Monday. I'll make sure that Tina will be running on Monday!!!