Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

This message is for SUE!

Sorry to use my blog for this but I am out of ideas :-) Sue! I don't have your correct email address....the one I am using keeps bouncing. If you go to: http://www.runswithdog.com/html/the_ironman_letterbox.html, you can send me your correct email address through the 'contact me' link at the bottom.

1 comment:

runswithdog said...

Smartypants.....I'm not out of general 'life' ideas, I was out of ideas about how to contact Sue! My email for her was bouncing so I had to resort to pinging her on my blog. You know I am not an idea person - more an idea scarf-er