Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Friday, August 25, 2006

A cause for celebration!

Things have been busy so I haven't had time to write much - I will do a recap soon - I have a lot of things on my mind! In the meantime though, I got a bit of very welcome news.......

We have a new member of our family (the Veg family!) Bridget of 5CrazyGreyhounds is giving meatfree life a shot. Yep, that is right, she is contemplating leaving the dark side and coming over to the light!!! If you get a chance, drop by her blog and lay on some words of encouragement.......we all know that these habits are hard to break and it is so good not to feel alone on this journey.......

4 comments:

KleoPatra said...

Wow, great news, trac, thank you for letting us know about a new "convert."

Hope to hear more from YOU soon as well...

Candi said...

Sweet! I left her a comment! I know what she's going through, and it's tough. I remember a few times thinking, "It's easier just to give in and eat the standard American diet!" but I didn't. I hope your friend gives it a good chance, and she's lucky to have you on her side!!

meesh said...

Hooray! Isn't that another 95 lives a year saved? :) Y'know, I have found an amazing community of supportive veggie folk here in the blogosphere. You guys are amazing and I hope your friend finds the same thing. I will certainly have to stop by her blog and offer my encouragement as well.

Lori said...

Thanks for visiting my site and such kind words. We have so much in common! I run with my dog (well we are working on it on her end) and we aren't breaking any records either. LOL! Don't believe in eating things with a face and just love good vegan cooking. So keep on runnin' with that pup and blessings to you! Lori