Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Angus' Trading Card

Early last year, Bridge, Jen and I loaded up the dogs and headed towards Buffalo to get some portraits of them taken. Yesterday, Angus' pictures finally came. We already packed them securely away so they won't get messed up with the move but here is his trading card.....happy now, Jen? :-)

6 comments:

KleoPatra said...

WAY CUTE!!!

runswithdog said...

Jen,

You just can't be satisfied, can you?
Why don't you come over this weekend and I will dig it out to show you?

meesh said...

Oh, that is just precious!

Candi said...

That is so cute. I love the exrepssions!! And the alias list is hilarious!! I love that!

runswithdog said...

Yeah, he is way too cute for his own good. The cuteness disguises his terrier tendencies - he can be a very naughty guy :-) That is why I requested the devilish look.

All my tomorrows said...

This dog is too precious. I think I heart Angus.