Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Monday, July 17, 2006

Weekend letterboxing

I picked Budge up yesterday and we headed out for a newly planted mystery box. The clue said it was in an Onondaga County park but didn't list it in the location. That park just said Mystery, New York. Well, I caught it and thought maybe some of the usual local boxers might not and we could be first finders. Well, four boxers beat us to it! These local boxers are a quick, tricky bunch! :-) Gotta get up early.........

The box was in a nice local park and it was this boxer's first plant. Very nice stamp.

We then drove around looking for a spot that might work to hide my Triskelion stamp. It is an urban location. Nothing really jumped out at me so I think I will have to go down there and walk the area, looking for a hiding place.

I then took her out to check out the house and the new paint job. She was tired and dozing in the seat and I don't think she really was all that interested (especially considering she had already seen pictures). But she sucked it up, pretended she was interested and then I took her home so she could nap. There was a big pile of tongue and groove wood in the living room for the floors. That would be awesome if that goes in this week, WOOT!!

No comments: