Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Friday, May 19, 2006

karma

The shingles are back :-/ Guess my stress level is a little up. Unlike before when they manifested on the left side of my face and caused excruciating, brain aneurysm like pain, these are just a small outbreak on the back of my left shoulder. WTH? I am supposed to swim tonight with Budge but don't know if I should. I think they might be starting to open and ooze (sorry for the grossness). At least they just itch, there is no real other pain.

Last night Budge, Spark and I were supposed to conference call. I wasn't able to get the three way calling working which was just as well. Budge hit happy hour with some coworkers and was in an alcoholic, junk food induced stupor and probably would have cashed out of the conversation early. As it was, I had one of those hour and half, shoot the sh*t calls with Spark. Told her some deep dark secrets she promised never to reveal - fun times. :-)

This morning I am heading off with Cos and Ang to pull a series of boxes that Spark hid at Green Lakes. Maybe I will hit some more - not sure. We were invited to a little mini meet in Oswego this Sunday. Hope the weather holds out. Sheesh, I am gonna go - I am boring myself with all this stuff :-)

No comments: