Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Well, well, well

I'm just amused enough to wonder how long it will take a certain someone to realize that the blog is being revitalized. Or that I am attempting to revitalize it.

Almost a year since the last post - that is a pretty good indication of what my life's been like in that past year - boring. Boring. So boring that I even bore myself.

But.......things are looking up a bit as far as new and exciting things going on. House is up for sale. New house is closing the end of this month. Husband is already in the new state working. Dogs and I are heading down in about 2 weeks. Big happenings :-)

2 comments:

All my tomorrows said...

Well I'm happy you are back and I have never thought it was boring to read your blog. You write well and I'm entertained by boring things anyway ;-) lol. Welcome back. WHERE ARE YOU MOVING?>

IHateToast said...

you leave us curious.