Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Monday, March 24, 2008

A cruel milestone

I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.
- Thomas Jefferson

I know that Jefferson was referencing slavery in this quote, but my mind keeps returning to it. Especially today and then when I saw this:



I don't know how some of these people can even sleep at night. They are all damned with the blood on their hands.

3 comments:

bazu said...

Dick Cheney: Asshat extraordinaire.

Anonymous said...

he sleeps just fine. he doesn't care. he isn't conflicted. he and his ilk are arrogant bastards who think they are kings of kings.

Bridget said...

It is just me or is it that his first name truly fitting.