Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Friday, January 04, 2008

Run Report

Finally, a gorgeous day, sun shining, temperatures in the low 30's. I suited Cosmo up and met W at the library.

Not a stellar run. The sidewalks weren't completely clear so at times it felt like we were running in sand. My left knee started hinking up on me again, reminiscent of the aftermath the last time I ran on the treadmill. We really slowed it down the 3rd mile and I actually walked a little, trying to ease the knee. Also, I am not all that disappointed given that I ran a hard 4 yesterday, took a core conditioning class and then taught my cycle. I went into the cycle planning on taking it easy but it felt really good so I ended up riding hard. I paid for all that activity today. Cosmo did enjoy himself, though.

3 comments:

All my tomorrows said...

Your running year seems off to a good start. I like reading your updates. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you must have accumulated an extra 10 points with all that exercise!!!

Jen

Anonymous said...

hinking. snick.

never heard that before. i like.

glad cosmo enjoyed himself. it's all about the dog, you know.