Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Monday, November 26, 2007

Spring Half Marathon? Maybe not!

I might just be a DNS* in April for the half. Momo's bro has gone missing. He cannot train throughout the winter without proper dog winter running attire. I am almost 100% certain it is at Bridget's house. I believe I took it over there in case Cosmo was taken along for a run, but she denies it. I kept asking and she got more and more aggravated with me that I believe if it does turn up at her house, she would throw it away rather than admit it was there.


*did not start, as opposed to DFL with is dead f*cking last which is only slightly better than DNF - did not finish.

4 comments:

Bridget said...

It is not at our house for crimmines sakes. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! Do you think I would subject poor Mo to being Broless. Did you look under the seats of your car? Are you sure Mo didn't eat it because he was sick of wearing such flashy colors?

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!!

Jen

bazu said...

Actually, the bro is at my house.

bazu said...

kidding!