Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Monday, June 18, 2007

Cuppa-cake-as!

I let the husb pick out what cupcakes he wanted for Father's Day. He choose VCTOTW's S'mores cupcakes. Yum-Yum! He said he thought these were the best yet. I put a layer of the chocolate ganache under the frosting, just to up the chocolate factor. I made both regular size and mini-cupcakes. Gaze upon the glory:

8 comments:

Bridget said...

This is just plain torture! They look scrumptous. WAH.

KleoPatra said...

ME WANT SOME!!!

Trac, those are gorgeous!!! Husb has great taste and you are a great baker.

Holy moly, very awesome.

Anonymous said...

Aaaaggghhh! I want those right now. They look so delish. Great idea with the ganache on the bottom.

Anonymous said...

i can't read this post. i can't tell you why. soon i'll post up the reason. until then, i'm just angry about those cupcakes. you'll see.

mmm...

cupcakes....

Ian said...

You're positively evil. Now I need to go and find myself some cupcakes, and it's only 9:00 in the morning here.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Those look fantastic!! You need to start selling some of these baked goods to us po'folk without the time to make such delightful treats.
Vegan chef for hire??

sherri

Anonymous said...

Bonnie needs some of those for her birthday. Oh no, she can't have chocolate. Guess I would have to eat them all. ; )

P.S. I have VCTOTW. Why can't I make cupcakes like those?

bazu said...

Yum! Why, oh, why can't I eat them through the computer screen??