Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Lunch review

I lost two days of pictures. Don't know what happened to them.
Monday: grapefruit sections, squash, tofurkey beer brat with saukerkraut and teddy grahams with frosted mini wheats. The organic kind. They are vegan :-)
Tuesday was tandoori rice (from a package), spinach dal (from a package), a few margarita cupcakes made from Vegan Cupcakes take Over the World and teddy grahams with cashews.
Wednesday was rice with furikake, triscuits with cashews, frosted mini wheats, and Nate's vegan meatballs with sauce and rice parm. The smidget contains peanut butter.
I know I did eat the other two days but I must have forgotten to take pictures. It was a freezer/desperation week for lunches. I did go shopping last night (laid in a real big supply of applesauce. Man, I missed it this past week) so hopefully lunches will improve next week.

No comments: