Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Saturday, March 03, 2007

How does he know?

We are running this afternoon at 1:30. I am in my pajamas, cleaning house. No running clothes, no running sneakers, nothing. Somehow, Cosmo knows. He is on hyper alert. Any movement I make, he springs into action. If I get out of his sight? Then there is panic. I am in the bathroom. Does he think there is a magic second door and I am going to sneak out and run without him? Make sure your sound is on for the full effect. The voice telling him 'quiet', is the husband's. You can tell how well our dogs are trained by Cosmo's complete and utter disregard! LOL

5 comments:

bazu said...

Oh my god, that was hilarious! I want to laugh and cry at the same time. Silly doggie!

Anonymous said...

We know you must have climbed out a bathroom window to ditch him in the past! Why do you torment him so. Poor Mo.

Iowa Greyhound said...

Lol! MLN does the same thing, same whining!

Good to see we're not the only ones.

vko said...

That is just too entertaining!!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing- Cosmo is the best!

I had the volume all the way up that my cat, Booboo was looking for Cosmo in our home.

Anonymous said...

ROFL, Clifford's head was tilting so far over as he listened to Cosmo... I thought he was going to fall over! lol!

Jen