Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Saturday, February 17, 2007

New product

A local store, Natur-tyme has started carrying this new product.
I picked up a few boxes, thinking these would be great to have on hand to fill the bento on those uninspired mornings. So what do I do? Well, of course I crack into them first thing Monday :-)
One thing I really like was the back label explaining the product. I really like when I am told something is vegan and I don't have to guess.

I tried the Thai Lime rice and Bombay Potato. Both were very good. The Bombay Potato was not quite as jampacked with Potatos and chickpeas as the front depicts. But it was very, very good. Just the right amount of spice - enough to make me sweat but not cause pain :-) The rice was good but not good enough to justify the price.

Oh, just for a cuteness factor:

The world's best sous chef. Every morning, he awaits to scarf up any dropped bits.

No comments: