Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Monday, February 19, 2007

GWC Walk

Our weather has been unpredictable so we kind of called off the walk yesterday. I still went out, as I don't live too far from the Erie Canal Camillus Park, so if we got there and couldn't walk, it wouldn't mean a whole lot of travel time for me lost. On our way there, the weather fluctuated from sunny and gorgeous to snow flurries. Don't worry, I took the picture below just by holding up the camera and snapping. I am surprised it came out :-)







I had Cosmo and Angus with me and we decided to walk even though we were the only greyhound walkers there. There was plenty of folks there though, cross country skiers, hikers, even a runner! We had a nice walk, the boys enjoyed it.





When we got home, the husb had Mally ready with his coat and booties on and we switched dogs. Mal and I went on a little jaunt through the neighborhood, I let him choose the way.


The two boys in their new ride!


It was a good day for dog walks!

3 comments:

Iowa Greyhound said...

Nice! Is that the Element? Look at all the room!

runswithdog said...

Oh yeah, it is the Element! I only had the seats flipped up - with them out, the back is positively cavernous!

All my tomorrows said...

Congrats on the new car! Now that is what I call a "valentine's treat"!! beats that Hanson concert by a long shot! Awesome! Don't your pups look cute in it, too? ! :-)