Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Pumpkin chocolate chip cupcakes

I made Pumpkin and chocolate chip cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World today. It is the second time I made them. I thought about trying a new recipe but frankly, I wanted a sure deal. My last VCTOTW escapade went south really fast on me. Check out the close ups :-) I figured out how to do that, or rather my daughter who is more technically advanced than I showed me how (she also setup my cell phone). Don't the cupcakes look scrumptious? I made them in mini cupcake tins, all the more perfect for bento. I also did a mini loaf pan version, just because mini is where it is at. The icing is a cinnamon butter icing, very simple. You can actually see the cinnamon flecks in the close ups. These are great cupcakes as they freeze wonderfully.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures... I LOVE pumpkin. I can almost smell the icing from here! :o)

Jen

runswithdog said...

I put some in the freezer so you can take some next time you are over :-)