Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Lunch 12/26/06

I received a new camera for Christmas :-) Santa was very, very good to me. Anyways, this was my lunch for today. It was very good but looking at it now, I can see it was very boring colored. But it was good :-) I have already adjusted tomorrow's lunch to be a little more colorful.
Top left, slices of mini bread (I made rolls for Christmas dinner and put the leftover dough in mini loaf pans. Tucked in there is also a Christmas cupcake, and two little containers of Frank's hot sauce. Top right is some all natural applesauce, sprinkled with cinnamon. Bottom left is beans and greens (kale) from the freezer. Next to it is some vegan broccoli casserole left over from Christmas dinner. It was a lot of food that fit in my Mr. Bento lunch pail.

4 comments:

Iowa Greyhound said...

I've got to research the bento! It would be a nice alternative to eating out all the time. :-)

Bridget said...

It looks delicious. Especially that Christmas cupcake.

urban vegan said...

Happy holidays! Love that bento pail. And all your food looks colorfully delicious to me.

All my tomorrows said...

OMG! Mr Bento is SOOOOO COOOOLLL!! I have GOT to get me one of these set ups. I have to...off to the cookery store this weekend to find one. They are TOO MUCH! I love it.