Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Race Part II

I don't know who this dude was but he stood right there by the side of the road, hollering and high-fiving everyone in :-)

Some pups also ran or watched the race:
I took this guy's picture just for Jen!


This is Sherri's dog:


This is Molly who was adopted only yesterday by her new family:



Tomorrow we are all meeting to do an easy, celebratory run at the park and check out the Lights on the Lake.

The official race times:
Melissa - 30:14
Sherri - 31:42
Sue - 32:21
Shannon - 35:29
Kris - 35:30

I might have to rethink my running with this group....I don't know if I can hang with them. These five women were also the third largest fundraising group of the race for the Arthritis Foundation. Congrats to all of you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love running (even though my short legs make me SO unsuited) and I love puppies (even thought with the cats, well, you know...) so you can imagine why I loved this post! Great time!
Hey, thanks for the heads up about the lights on the lake- I never knew about it, but I really want to go now!

All my tomorrows said...

Congrats to all your runners. Those were some good times!

Anonymous said...

So cute! The jackets those dogs are wearing make them so adorable that I want to hug them!

I like the guy giving high-fives!! Lol!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.....