Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Thursday, November 16, 2006

It isn't cool...

to take someone's post to a board and send it on WITHOUT permission to a third party. Fallout can happen from doing that kind of crap, and in this case, it has been some employment fallout. It looks like everything might settle out ok, but still... This isn't pertaining to me but a friend, which makes it worse. I don't like getting panicky calls from upset and shaken friends. It makes me cranky and very offended on their behalf. Honestly, I just don't know what some people are about. You do this kind of shit and bad mojo is sure to haunt you. And if there isn't enough spare bad mojo (there is that Darfur situation which HAS to be a black hole sucking in all the spare bad mojo available in the world....) in the world to haunt you, I will do it myself. People need to not meddle and keep their traps shut. Oh, and don't crosspost or forward emails without permission!

No comments: