Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I have no shame

I didn't mean to do this but I mosey-ed on over to Jen's photo site and was checking out the Dewey pics (AGAIN! I have only looked at them about a dozen times today!) and I am going to scarf some of them to go on here. I am just too lazy to download the ones I took and frankly, they probably won't be as good. I just don't have that 'ar-teees-teek' talent she has. I don't think she will gripe at me for stealing them even though I am sure it violates some 'ar-teees-teek' code of honor or something. And if she does have a problem, I know I can buy her off with an offer of cookies or muffins......










My boys on the beach. I could just look at them all day.....I love them.



Mal, rocking his 'I know something is out' look. Really though, he is a very smart dog. Something was out there and it scared the shit out of us. Keeping with my lazy ass mood here, you can read what Jen wrote about our enounter with what I am calling the Cape Henlopen Chubacabra here. Really, though, trust me. It was even scarier than she makes it seem.

4 comments:

All my tomorrows said...

Wow. You're pups are very handsome.

And of course you must update your blog links because what is the purpose of Blogger if not to share your good taste with the world? ;-).

Cupcakes sound good..Yum.

Anonymous said...

Cute photos! I wish I could adopt a dog, but I don't think my cats would be very pleased. =(

Anonymous said...

Hi, I replied to your comment on my blog. Jerusalem's pitas are so so good!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that first photo is amazing! I can see why you "borrowed" the photo! Lol! They look very loved and very happy. Such gorgeous dogs. I saw the link to the otehr photos and laughed at the one of the paparazzi all around the costume winner! Lol! Very funny!