Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Goin' Back to Dewey

Goin' back to Dewey
To Dewey, to Dewey,
I'm goin' back to Dewey,
Naaah, I don't think so.......

Shout out to LL.

Okay, this has been running through my head for the past few days. Jen and I are heading down to Dewey with three hounds in her mud colored, bumper sticker covered van. Now if only I could find a young LL Cool J lookalike with a jag convertible to tool around with............

3 comments:

runswithdog said...

Oh Jen. You are probably the only heterosexual female who would watch a LL Cool J video and complain about the music.

John Denver? Gordon Lightfoot? I am bringing my ipod to Dewey! LOL

Anonymous said...

I like LL Cool J's "Around the Way Girl" ... haven't heard it for so long! I like John Denver and Gordon Lightfoot, by the way. Of course i'm a 40-year-old fogey...

Anonymous said...

Wow! I haven't seen that video in... wait - I don't think I've ever seen it! lol!

I have to agree with the John Denver fans. I so love him!

trac, you asked about the hemp seeds and how to use them - Well, I read that you can sprinkle them on just about anything from soups, salads to smoothies or even in tofu scramble. i tried them plain today and they are SO good! I'm surprised! They are soft, like pine nuts, and very good. I have a recipe for Apple Hemp Muffins. (Vive le Vegan, I think.) I will definitely try that!! :)