Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Blog Sl*t

I mention to Bridget that I am going to be making a log book for the letterbox I hope to plant this weekend in Dewey Beach, Delaware. First thing she says, practically before the words are out of my mouth, 'Make sure you take pictures and blog them.' Have we become blog sluts? LOL

3 comments:

All my tomorrows said...

I'm working on breaking the habit as we speak....since I end up blogging about really stupid, nonsense things as it is...

But I enjoy reading your blog, so keep on standin' on the street corner! HAHAHAHA! :-)

runswithdog said...

AMT,

Don't change a thing about your blog (except may for more gh pictures!)

It is amazing how attached I have become to some people's blogs, even when they write about their day to day events. I am very invested in everyone's companion animals, diets, shopping trips, job searches, sleeping patterns, concerts, etc. that everyone blogs about!

Anonymous said...

"It is amazing how attached I have become to some people's blogs, even when they write about their day to day events. I am very invested in everyone's companion animals, diets, shopping trips, job searches, sleeping patterns, concerts, etc. that everyone blogs about! "

ME TOO! And i love your blog, trac...