Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Some good news!

The realtor informed me that the buyers of our house have sold theirs but won't close on it for another month. They are willing to close on our house and let us stay, post-possession at $35/day. I guess they decide the money will be useful paying two mortgages :-) Now, we can move from one house to another - no hotel living, no farming the dogs out. Although the dogs are so good, we have plenty of offers from people who were willing to put them up for a while - but very few offers to put US up. What is that all about???? It is sad when your dogs have a better reputation as houseguests than you do :-)

Not considered good news but I was informed that I will be attending a Tesla concert at the State Fair this year....Oh well, it will give me a chance to check out Jen's art entry (because I know it will be accepted, I know it will, I know it will.....)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you can stay in the house until you move to the new one! I can't imagine what you've been going through..... J