Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Is it a full moon?

The crazies are out in force! I co-moderate a local yahoo group. I am tired of the wackos who use our board to further their stupid personal vendettas. How do these people have this much time on their hands to plot and connive? Do they think I am stupid? That I can't see what they are doing? They think they are so clever and when they are called on their behavior, the excuse is always, it was just in fun, I didn't really mean anything and when those pigs don't fly, I get the, "you are so mean, you never liked me" shit. I have had it. I am calling it like it is. I just want to tell them that they can't bullshit a bullshitter. I have forgotten more about passive aggressiveness than they would ever know. Sorry for the rant and the profanity but this is my declaration to this snide, stupid, shallow person.....our board will not be co-opted into your bizarre behavior.

2 comments:

Candi said...

Vent! Vent! We are here to listen! Sounds very stressful and like very tough babysitting, and I applaud you to trying your best! I'd lose it and start name calling. Haha!!
Not everyone is like those bullshitters though, so just remember that! *hugs*

Bridget said...

You go girl!!