Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Friday, August 11, 2006

Another finder for the Wonders!

Scout (who boxes with Maggie and Eagle Eye) notified me that they found 7 Wonders. Scout is one of the more prominent searcher and planters in our area - really dedicated to boxing. But she lives about an hour from here. Given the fact that the 7 Wonders are planted about another 45 minutes away - that is dedication for you. She said they biked the route and of course, she was full of praise for the stamps. I hate to sound like a broken record - but these stamps really are awesome :-) I think I might try to get this crew to carve another series for me to plant!

No comments: