Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Thursday, July 20, 2006

More red peppers

I also made a recipe I found at the blog Yeah, That "Vegan" Shit, called Bright Red Pepper Pesto Linguine . It turned out very good. It was flavorful with a nice spicy bite. I used Italian hot peppers (three of them - they were about 5-6 inches long each). I also forgot to get hazlenuts so I used pine nuts instead. Personally, I think this recipe would be perfect for a first course as opposed to a main course. The flavor was very strong and I think a little of it went a long way. A didn't agree and actually ate two huge bowls of it :-)

I only have a few more peppers to use up now - these two recipes went a long way towards cleaning out my supply.

No comments: