Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I got my hair cut last week. Now, I am not a hair nazi, frankly, I don't care what my hair looks like as long as it is semi presentable and doesn't take too much of my time. I like to say the difference between a good haircut and a bad one is a week. Well, it's been almost a week and my hair is not presentable. This is a bad cut. I hate it. I don't think it is the stylist's fault (she is actually very good) I think my hair just sucks. It is just bad hair. No way around it.

In the same vein, Sunday, I took the two hounds over to some friend's house for a social gathering. There was dried drool splashed all over the side of my car from them sticking their heads out the window. I go to the car wash yesterday.......it rains today. Hummmmpf..............

No comments: