Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

House boredom

We went to check up on the house yesterday evening. After 2 minutes we both were just like, 'let's blow this boring place'. Nothing to see, probably just filled 2 nail holes yesterday. I do think though they are done with the patching and most of the sanding so hopefully something more visible will be done soon - some paint, anything!

We did get a message from the building manager that he is arranging for an August 18 certificate of occupancy. So he thinks 5 weeks will be enough time to get everything done. We shall see.

I attended Jen's weight lifting class on Monday. Haven't gone to one in months. Went to the gym early, ran 2 miles on the treadmill and took the class. I am slated to run 3 miles today. Am I going to be able to? Nope. I can hardly move. Everything hurts - my quads, tris, calves, abs. WTH? I knew I would be hurting a bit so I took it easy in the class, but my gosh.......I feel like I am 90 everytime I try to get out of a chair! Running has been pushed back a day :-)

No comments: