Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Just way too funny

Ok, I know that I am really accelerating my way to Hades, but I have to admit, this just made my day. You couldn't write this sh*t and make people believe it - the angel dropping, the faces. I love the fact that the other contestants think it was rigged for Mrs. Russia to win (the pageant DID take place in Russia!). And then they re-do it all, the angel and everything but could only get 6 contestants back on stage to applaud Mrs. Russia. Look at the face of the presenter when they re-do the awarding and announce Mrs. Russia the winner - the acting is oscar-caliber. This is just too, too much.....

No comments: