Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wow

11/11 - last post??? Where have I been?

Trying to keep to WW, lose weight and stay supportive of the little group I am doing it with.
Dealing with the family and the holiday - including Thanksgiving in NYC. I just love that city.
Trying to be as good a friend as possible.
Trying to get my runs in (formal start of the half training is coming up soon.
Dealing with the seasonal job duty increase at the gym.
Spending way too much time at the coffee shop.
Starting some projects to give as holiday gifts.
blah, blah.....
Eh, no one is probably very interested LOL

I did come across this idea on The Lean Green Family and I have to say, it is just brilliant! It is one of those so simple, 'how could I not have thought of this?' ideas. Purchase and use the reusable, $1 shopping bags that everyone and their brother are now selling, as gift wrap. Score! I love it!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

And you will be successful on everything.

And you couldn't have been a better friend. We would of never gotten through the past week without your support and friendship.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You're back! :o)

Jen