Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Monday, March 26, 2007


Thank you, everyone for all your comforting words, prayers and thoughts. We will miss Angy very much. It is hard to believe that much personality, spunk and just plain contrariness can be gone. He definitely was larger than life. As Bridg says, he had the heart of a lion and the personality to match.

We have pretty much been doing nothing but sitting around moping, feeling pitiful and sorry for ourselves. We did have our inaugural vegan dinner and you can read about it in Bazu's blog or Bridget's blog and they both posted lots of pictures. I must say that Bazu's food photos are absolutely gorgeous.

7 comments:

vko said...

Oh, I am so sorry for your loss.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

How lucky you were to have such a wonderful soul in your life.

KleoPatra said...

I am so sorry for your loss, trac.

*HUGS*

I'm so thankful Angus had you to love for as long as you did! What a loving home, what light and peace and safety and fun times you provided...

*HUGS*

All my tomorrows said...

You take all the time you need to grieve and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I cried everyday in the bathtub for almost a year when my whippet passed away.

It's so hard...

Lori said...

Hugs to you darlin'. I am so sorry for the loss of your Angus. We all know it is better to have loved and lost but it just doesn't make the ache go away. Lucky that you had found each other. Hang in girl.

xo
Lori

bazu said...

That is such an adorable photo. I love when dogs do the "flat butt" thing. {hugs}

MeloMeals said...

omg, I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Angus... I am seriously crying for you.. because it is just so sad. He was beautiful and I'm so glad you got to share his life..

KleoPatra said...

trac, i wanted to be sure to stop by again and see how you are doing. Angus was so loved, that is very easy to see... Please know that i am thinking of you - so many of us are! And i want to leave you a big thank you for stopping by my blog to leave me your encouragement about Mat. THANK YOU, trac. Even in your deep sadness, you reached out to us... i've been where you are a number of times and it hurts, i know. i hope this does not come off as sounding "trite" because i mean it from my heart: Thank you for being a caring person, trac...