Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Saturday run or How is Bridget going to try to back out of this.....

My car has been requisitioned by the son so I have no way to get myself and Cosmo to the run. Bridget (who lives 2 miles from me) has offered to pick us up on her way there.

Everything cool, right?

I run, rain or shine (unless it is lightning or a torrential global warming downpour, or unless I just can't be bothered. Like this week. When I ran zippo. Yeah, payback time is today. I gotta get my act in gear because I cannot go on just running 4 miles once a week on Saturdays! That is no way to get race times down!).

Bridget doesn't like to run in anything but the most pristine weather (don't roll your eyes - you know you do!)

It is gray, damp, cold and rainy outside this morning.

She is not going to want to run.

I should turn my phone off so she can't call to cancel. Mwwwwwahahahaha.......

1 comment:

Bridget said...

:P - in other words:
phhhhhfffffffffttttttttttttttt....