Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Happy Birthday!


The spawn of Satan, Angus MacGyver turns 9 today :-) This blog entry is dedicated to my little maniac. He is a tough little guy that has never met another dog he didn't want to play with and bully in equal amounts. He has never met a person he didn't want to lick and then bite. He has never met a trail that he wasn't game to hike. He has never met a stuffy he didn't want to eviscerate!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGUS

FROM ESTHER JANE, COBBER TIKI AND CHASE

Anonymous said...

Happy B'day Angus. And Happy World Vegetarian Day, trac. [The bottom photo is my favorite.]

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Angus!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Angus!!!

I love how he cocks his cute little head. He's adorable.

All my tomorrows said...

What a doll. I love the desk picture.

Tell Angus I said that us first week of OCTober birfdays ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday and many more to come, beautiful Angus! Very sweet pix, by the way!