Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

7 Wonders of the Ancient World

I got an email the other day from Infinity saying she found the 7 wonders letterbox series. All of them! W00t! I usually have my clues checked by a friend but couldn't find anyone willing to drive 45 miles to hike 12 miles in one of our hottest summers to check them. Babies! My account of Seekher and I planting them is here under May 30th. I could have sworn I posted pictures from that hike somewhere but can't find where. Well, here are a few:
I love the one of Wil standing in the water. It was so hot that day. He stood there, literally not moving for almost 20 minutes. As you can see, both my boys were wiped out afterwards :-)

Anyways, Infinity was first finder and gave me a few things to change on the clues which I shall do today. And she also gave a shout out on the NY section of the AQ board. These stamps really are so awesome, carved by a local group of boxers. I don't think you will find any where else, a series this large (8 stamps) with this high a quality of carved stamps.

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

Your greyhounds look so sweet! And, is that an Airdale Terrier???