Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Thursday, July 06, 2006

House update

Wow, the holiday weekend really did a number on my posting habit. Also, my running habit but I am really feeling guilty about that so the less said the better.

Some updated house pics. When those crews show up to work, they really get stuff done. Unfortunately, they only show up 2 days a week :-) Ok, I might be exaggerating, but honestly, I have come to the conclusion that a house can be built in a month, if you just work 5 days a week on it :-) Oh, and I included a cute one of Angus - just because!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trac

Very nice.

linda

runswithdog said...

Thanks Linda. It is beginning to look like a house and I am starting to imagine what it will be like living in it. Are you all prepared for tonight?