Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Thursday, June 08, 2006

What is up with the bathroom?

Last night, I took all three dogs upstairs and we settled down for the night. Ang hopped on the bed, Mal settled in his dog bed and Mo headed to the bathroom and proceeded to try to 'nest' on the linoleum floor. Now, he is very uncomfortable during thunderstorms. They scare him. He pants, paces and generally is very stressed when he senses one coming or during one. The bathroom, maybe because it is a small, enclosed space, seems to be where he wants to be.

Lately, though, he wants to sleep in the bathroom even when there is no storm coming. Last night, after hollering at him to stop digging at the bathroom floor, in an attempt to 'fluff' it up and make it comfortable, I hauled his bed in there. It just barely fits. He settled down, with his head next to the toilet, and slept the night through.

I pulled the plans for the new house and I think the master bath is going to be big enough for him to sleep in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trac,

Linda G here, I do read your blog and yesterday trying to read it I kept getting a message that there was something wrong getting there. During the day I kept trying.

Love the look of the car. Hope A likes it.

linda

runswithdog said...

Hey Linda,
I think that blogspot was down for a while yesterday. It is a very popular, free site, kind of like our yahoo groups. So we have to take it all with a grain of salt and be patient with it :-)

Anonymous said...

I just thought that it might have added to the count. Now mind you I didn't do 20 hits to add to your 980 for the 1000. lol