Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Friday, June 30, 2006

house update

For a while there, my house interest was lagging. People would ask me for updates and news and I wasn't able to work up any enthusiasm. I know - it's a crime! Building a house and being apathetic about it! Well, all it took was for a little progress to be made and my excitement and interest has revived. I guess plumbing and electrical wiring didn't do anything for me :-)

Here are the latest pictures I took today. All the wiring and plumbing is done. The sheetrock, garage floor and basement are poured.

The above picture is taken from the kitchen. The half wall is where the raised breakfast bar will be. On the right wall, you can see the fireplace.
This picture is of the master bedroom's outside wall. The door to the left will go outside to a patio and the door on the right is to the master bath.
Fireplace. It looks all little and lonesome by itself on that wall :-)
This is looking down the hall into the master bedroom.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

OMG it looks like a real house now!! I picture us (meaning me and Trailhoundz) hanging out by the fireplace, the dogs lounging around us and you practically having to call the police to get us to leave. :-)