Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Friday, June 23, 2006

10 things to know about me

1) Glen Campbell's version of Galveston can really make me mist up.
2) I like to knit.
3) I have no artistic ability.
4) I am probably not as good to my parents as I should be.
5) I like some bluegrass music.
6) I listen to the Backstreet Boys.
7) I feel the overwhelming desire to be anywhere except where I am.
8) I was always picked among the last in school gym classes.
9) Physical activity is very, very hard. I do not find it easy to exercise.
10) I think it is immoral and indefensible to eat meat.

1 comment:

runswithdog said...

Hey! I attended the Polish Fest with you!!!!!