Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Tri Training - Week Eleven

This week's training quote:

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~Thomas Jefferson

We have been working very hard! Today was Matt's cycle class (it is a beginning tri training class with a cycle class). He was nice enough to allow Bridget and I to sit and ride with them. Great class, he did a few different things that I might try in my own class. Then we headed to the center for an easy 20 minute run. I did 1.77 miles for a 11:18 m/m. Not bad for me, I am satisfied with that :-)

This coming week's schedule:
Monday - 30 minute run
1500 yd swim

Tuesday - 60 minute bike

Wednesday - 45 minute run
weight train

Thursday - 1750 yd swim

Friday - weight train

Saturday - 60 minute run
1000 yd. swim

Sunday - 90 minute bike
20 minute run

That is what is schedule but what is scheduled and what is done is two different things. I will definitely will get the runs in and try my hardest for the weights. Bike? I will probably just take a couple classes and call it even. Swim? That is a little tougher - I will try for 2 sessions.

No comments: